Investment and portfolio management technology vendor SimCorp has added full foreign-exchange (FX) netting functionality to its Dimension platform.
In partnership with FX Connect, the addition of FX netting aims to create an automated end-to-end FX execution process by enabling blocking, netting and subsequent compression of large, multi-currency, multi-value date blotters.
"Buy-side firms using SimCorp Dimension are generally looking for a simple setup with smooth, highly integrated and automated workflows across the system," said Brent Rossum, director of front-office product management at SimCorp, in a statement. "The enhanced partnership with FX Connect is yet another step in that direction, enabling efficient processing of FX trades via a market-leading execution venue."
At the beginning of August, SimCorp rolled out the second of its annual upgrades to the Dimension platform, featuring new modules for reconciliation management and fixed-income performance attribution, among others.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders