KCG Holdings, a securities firm and trading solutions provider, announced its electronic fixed-income trading venue, KCG BondPoint, will integrate with Bloomberg.
Bloomberg TSOX users, and clients of Bloomberg AIM's post-trade automation, can access BondPoint's pool of credit and municipal bond liquidity through the Bloomberg terminal.
"As one of the most widely utilized fixed-income staging utilities, TSOX provides end users with pre-trade transparency and post-trade integration," said F.A. Romano, head of KCG BondPoint Institutional, in a statement. "Adding BondPoint to the TSOX portal enables clients to access a new, incremental pool of diverse and immediately executable securities as part of their existing workflow."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership