The Dublin, Ohio-based buy-side firm will use the Boston-based vendor's order management system (OMS), execution management system (EMS) and portfolio management system.
Ted Clark, director of investment operations at Meeder, tells WatersTechnology growth at the firm across multiple business lines and enhancements to its portfolio trading processes caused it to look at making a change from its current OMS, EMS and portfolio management system, which was a combination of internal proprietary syste
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech