Satuit Technologies, a provider of customer relationship management (CRM), reporting and portal software solutions to the buy side, has named Michael Kendall vice president of strategic relationships.
Kendall will be responsible for buy-side vendor channel partnerships and key client initiatives. He will work with buy-side technology and data providers to make sure there is a seamless integration between their products and Satuit's solutions. Kendall will also work with the Satuit product team as a subject matter expert in client reporting.
Kendall comes to Satuit from SS&C Technologies where he led product management and marketing at SS&C's Varden unit. He was also head of client reporting at Mesirow Advanced Strategies.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech