The latest release, version 6.4, is a combination of responding to customer feedback, adding custom features already made for specific clients and combining individual tools to create new workflows, Alfred Eskandar, CEO of Portware, tells WatersTechnology.
Take, for example, the data warehouse functionality, which Eskandar says was originally a request from the vendor's $100 billion-plus global asset manager clients. The firms were trading in more than one region and wanted to rationalize best
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground