The latest release, version 6.4, is a combination of responding to customer feedback, adding custom features already made for specific clients and combining individual tools to create new workflows, Alfred Eskandar, CEO of Portware, tells WatersTechnology.
Take, for example, the data warehouse functionality, which Eskandar says was originally a request from the vendor's $100 billion-plus global asset manager clients. The firms were trading in more than one region and wanted to rationalize best p
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming