A spokesperson for the company says that Eze has "a number of clients in Canada who have been served from our US offices, so now we'll have a presence on the ground."
The office will be led by Steven McGill, who is rejoining the vendor. McGill served at Eze Castle Software ─ Eze Software's predecessor ─ for five years, stationed in London, before moving over to Citco Fund Services in 2006. At Citco he worked in Holland for five years before taking over as director of the admin's fund of hedge fu
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership