Aperio, a $16 billion investment management firm specializing in active tax management and socially responsible strategies, replaced its internal systems with Linedata’s order management system (OMS) to manage pre-trade compliance, trading, post-trade processes and reporting.
"Our partnership with Linedata gives us enhanced order management tools, integration with partners, and workflows that will reduce risk and add efficiencies benefiting both Aperio and our clients," he said.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1