The vendor launched Actimize Quality Assurance and Actimize Productivity Studio, which aim to make compliance investigations less of a hassle for customers.
Chad Hetherington, global vice president and general manager, case management solutions for NICE Actimize, tells WatersTechnology the goal is to cut down on costs, particularly relating to headcount, for clients.
"The cost of compliance is out of control and that is largely due to an increase in headcount needed to look into activities," Het
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech