London-based CG Asset Management has implemented the iPM Epic suite of trading solutions from capital markets technology vendor Indata.
CG Asset Management has implemented the solution to optimize its multi-asset investment strategy through a fully-integrated platform that can increase automation and provide cloud-based functionality. The firm will utilize the order management system (OMS) and front-office, investment book of record (IBOR), compliance, portfolio accounting, and data management elements of the iPM Epic platform.
"With the system in place we now have an automated workflow," says Richard Goody, director of risk and compliance at CG Asset Management. "From seeing our funds' current and historical investments and cash positions, cash forecasting, trading electronically with our brokers, checking compliance and back-office reporting, we have a solution that combines robust front-office tools, compliance controls and an independent book of records separate to our funds' administrator."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp