Let's face it – the trading world has grown in complexity and it is not very generous. Today's markets use statistical information along with complicated algorithmic trading and execution strategies. Trading is powered by high-capacity computer systems and the first firm to the market makes all the profit, leaving little behind for the next guy.
Complicating things further are current industry regulations such as the US Securities and Exchange Commission's National Market System (NMS) regula
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming