Quantifying the impact of potential trades on portfolios has long been the goal of transaction cost analysis technologies, but as Portware's Harrell Smith explains, the ability of buy-side organisations to integrate these tools into their trading infrastructures has been beset by legacy challenges
With the possible exception of algorithmic trading, no term has been more widely used in the past several years than transaction cost analysis (TCA), and with good reason. Today's market participants f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II