In today’s challenging economy, the buy side is focused on two business imperatives -- improving returns on investments and increasing operational efficiency. IT infrastructure that leverages ‘virtualisation’ and offers network service levels can enable IT to win on both fronts by improving application performance and reducing costs, says James Leach of Savvis Communications
In survey after survey, chief information officers across all industries say one of their top challenges is to align IT
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II