I'm glad to report that this letter does not contain any analysis or predictions for 2007 and 2008. But what I feel I must comment on is the maturation of the buy side over the past five years, to the point now that as a result of Reg NMS and more especially Mifid, the industry appears to have grown up. This is down to one issue: the pursuit of transparency. US and European regulators have been slowly but surely moving in this direction for a number of years under the mantra of 'investor pro
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II