Napster, the company that brought the term "peer to peer" into the popular lexicon, has been teetering on its deathbed for months. Many people assume that the anticipated demise of Napster implies a similar fate for peer-to-peer technology. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Record companies may see Napster as a source of heartburn, but major technology heavyweights believe that P2P--whether in the form of file sharing, intelligent agents or distributed computing--heralds the next gener
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit