Charles River Development's EMEA and AIPAC business development staffers have been busy lately. In the same week, the vendor announced implementations of its Charles River Investment Management System at KD Funds Management Company and Ayudhya Fund Mangement, major regional buy-side institutions in Slovenia and Thailand.
The deals bode well for Charles River's competitiveness in emerging markets just now waking up to the benefits and necessities of automated infrastructures. Of course, not every investment manager in Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia will require-or have the budget for-a platform as advanced as the Charles River IMS, but hopefully the moves by KD Funds and Ayudhya in their respective regions will prompt other managers to invest in more robust order and portfolio management capabilities.
Deputy Editor, Buy Side
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won