Despite it being the start of the holiday season, SunGard has announced two significant buy-side wins. Today it announced that it had completed the integration of WealthStation and MarketMap to create MarketMap for Advisors, a market data solution accessed directly from its widely-used Wealthstation platform.
And last week, before Thanksgiving, Paul Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, revealed that it would use SunGard's web-based Investran Data Exchange for investor reporting process
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech