Yesterday, I went to a pub called The Churchill Tavern with six of my British friends to watch the Brexit results roll in. It was a night filled with a lot of laughs and even more beer.
The night was underpinned by the belief that the people of Britain would vote to remain in the European Union. Sure, the polls said it would be close, but every major survey leading into yesterday said that it would be a vote to stay. In the Internet era, I can't recall a vote where 100 percent of the reputable p
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse