LONDON and NEW YORK – Nine months have passed since Thomson Financial launched its initial foray into the hedge fund-specific software and services market with the Thomson Intraday Snapshot Service, a portfolio valuation service allowing hedge funds (and long-only asset managers) to produce accurate net-asset value figures on a near to real-time basis. The vendor has followed up its 'Snapshot' launch by unveiling a pair of desktop applications, but this time, aimed at the front office. Thoms
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act