Bank of America has launched Fusor, a liquidity aggregating algorithm designed to locate and amass available shares from an array of market centres including stock exchanges, crossing networks, electronic communications networks (ECNs) and dark pools. The Fusor algorithm maintains a simultaneous record of trading patterns across multiple liquidity venues and uses the data to predict total available liquidity before and during a trade, allowing traders to focus more on execution strategy. Ban
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act