Interactive Data Corporation, the Bedford, Massachusetts-based provider of market data and analytics, is to offer a new low-latency data service. The vendor says the feed, DirectPlus, will give customers access to sub-one millisecond data to power algorithmic trading engines and OMS. It will give access to a range of liquidity pools, helping users to achieve the global regulatory demand for best execution.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership