TKS Solutions provides unified partnership and shareholder accounting software to the financial services industry. It is a privately funded company headquartered in New York City. Penny, the firm's flagship offering, is designed to help buy-side firms gain more insight into their internal accounting controls and functions, providing them with a detailed and efficient reporting platform; it was shipped to customers in October 2006 and publicly announced in June 2007.
According to TKS Solutions
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp