Bank of America has launched a new liquidity-aggregating algorithm designed to locate and amass available shares from a range of market centres, inclu- ding stock exchanges, crossing networks, ECNs and dark pools. The algorithm, known as Fusor, is the bank's tenth algorithm available through its suite of trad- ing tools, Electronic Algorithmic Strategy Execution (EASE). Fusor maintains a record of trading patterns across multiple liquidity venues, using the data to predict total available li
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act