Arcontech is a London-based provider of real-time software for the collection, processing, distribution and presentation of time-sensitive financial markets data. The company, founded in 1979, delivered its first generation of digital market data products in 1983.
Arcotech has a range of users from tier-one sell-side firms and central banks (the National Treasury [UK] is an existing client), to a variety of buy-side firms focusing on low-latency online trading activities. Arcontech has won a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership