The product, Reuters DataScope for Counterparty and Compliance, sits within Reuters DataScope Select, an existing platform launched last year for the management of pricing and reference data extraction.
The new functionality allows firms to search for information on any counterparty with whom they are interested in trading, whether it is a hedge fund, asset manager or bank. The system then generates information about that entity such as its official name, registered address and regulator. All
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act