Broadridge Financial Solutions, a New York-based provider of technology-based outsourcing platforms, has launched Ascendis, a broker-specific business process management system. The product combines business process automation and enterprise notification functionality, enabling retail and institutional broker-dealers and clearing firms to optimise processing activities across the front, middle and back offices.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act