LONDON – One of the biggest challenges facing portfolio managers in their day-to-day activities is the volume of data they need to assess to make judicious trade-related or portfolio management decisions. As a result, a number of technology vendors have stepped up to offer buy-side firms applications that interpret and represent data in easy-to-understand graphics.
One such firm is London-based Iokio, a privately held provider of Java Flash applications that have started to find traction in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II