The algorithms, known as BlueBox Execution Strategies, are designed to combine access to dark liquidity pools with conventional markets.
The principle strategy within the new product set is 'Spotlight', an aggregation algorithm that can simultaneously connect to displayed and non-displayed liquidity, splitting orders as necessary for best execution.
The new algorithms will be available immediately to Fidessa's US-based clients in addition to its more familiar BlueBox strategies, such as VWAP a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act