The service, unveiled at Swift's Sibos event in Vienna, is aimed at both buy- and sell-side institutions and combines the vendor's existing pricing and security reference data service with its Kondor risk management system and its Reuters 3000 Xtra pricing libraries.
The valuation risk service allows users to simultaneously use their own models together with an unlimited number of external libraries to produce more accurate and transparent valuations.
The service can be accessed through a web-
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse