It is hard to imagine a more ubiquitous product in the buy-side sector than Thomson Financial's First Call service, with its 70,000 users. Its successor -- First Call Analyst -- offers users the functionality of its predecessor, but with a key upgrade: it gives asset managers and buy-side analysts the ability to combine internally- and externally-generated content on a single screen. By Victor Anderson
Thomson Financial is a Boston-headquartered systems and technology provider to the global
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II