Acting separately in spite of their imminent merger, Thomson Financial and Reuters are both now pitching TCA products to European financial institutions.
Thomson Transaction Analytics (TTA) has been available in the US for 10 years, but the vendor has now tweaked it for the European market.
Accessed via a web-based portal with all of the technology hosted at Thomson's data centre, TTA receives order and execution data on a post-trade basis and compares it against tick data to assess whether be
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act