Recent findings in a survey conducted by Toronoto-based financial research and advisory firm Competitive Metrics, 2007 Canadian buy-side equity trading: Exchange, upstairs, ATss, what's next?, indicate that equity market moves away from phone-based, block transactions will drive managers' use of electronic trading tools and alternative trading systems (ATSs) at a greater rate than has been the case. Jackie Chung, president of Competitive Metrics, interviewed traders at 28 Canadian investment
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling