The European private banking industry has undergone significant changes over the past two years, forcing the vendors serving that space to tailor their products accordingly. Financial services consultancy Celent has released a report focusing on the technology available to European private banks, detailing vendors' specific strengths and weaknesses. By Stewart Eisenhart
Intensifying consolidation within the European private banking industry has prompted asset management vendors active in the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act