Long-only buy-side firms and hedge fund managers report greater use of exchange-traded equity derivatives such as options and futures for hedging and leverage, but technologies available to automate trading and processing of these instruments have yet to catch up with demand.
A recent report by financial services consultancy Tabb Group entitled Exchange-traded equity derivatives: The buy-side's increasing exposure, explains that as investment managers have taken on more advanced risk manageme
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech