While insurance companies have naturally been affected by the ongoing economic crisis, they have not suffered as much as the banking sector and as a result technology spending will be tightened to a lesser extent.
"Although the insurance industry has been hobbled, it is not facing a systemic crisis, thanks to regulations and sound portfolio management by the majority of players," says report author Jonathan Steiman, financial services technology analyst at Datamonitor. "The insurance marketpl
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric