NEW YORK – A growing number of hedge fund administrators are moving beyond their traditional accounting and back-office service model to provide business process outsourcing (BPO) for their clients' middle- and front-office operations.
A new report from Celent Communications, Trends in hedge fund administration, posits that as the global hedge fund industry is expected to top $2 trillion in assets under management by 2009, hedge fund administrators will face both steeper competition in the ra
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech