Buy-side appetites for more sophisticated cross-asset trading capabilities are outpacing sell-side counterparties' ability to develop and provide such tools to their most valuable clients.
Those brokers most effectively able to provide multi-asset trading tools to their investment management clients going forward stand to gain a competitive advantage, according to a recently published report by financial consultancy, the Tabb Group.
In the report, Cross-asset trading systems: Controlling the t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II