The recent Tabb Group study, The Buy Side Perspective on Risk: Frequency, Aggregation and Process, polled 110 long-only managers, hedge funds and proprietary trading firms over the course of 2009 on how these firms manage trading risk as well as their attitudes and approaches to enterprise risk management.
Across the board, the study found that respondents have increased their risk focus in the past year: 88% of large managers, 71% of mid-sized managers and 100% of small managers reported rises
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit