NEW YORK--The Global Straight Through Processing Association Processing Association (GSTPA) wrapped up a tumultuous year by picking a hybrid consortium of five vendors to build its Transaction Flow Manager (TFM). The TFM is expected to play a key role in facilitating straight through processing and the T+1 settlement cycle, which the industry is expecting to move to by 2002. Choosing a consortium to build the TFM has been GSTPA’s main focus in 1999.
The winning bidders are The Depository Trus
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit