NEW YORK--While the presentations at the 14th annual Financial Investment Management show had a heavy emphasis on institutional trading systems, the exhibits included some familiar names in the portfolio management arena, including Thomson Investment Software, SS&C Technologies and Global Investment Systems. The show was sponsored jointly by the New York Society of Security Analysts and IMT's publisher Waters Information Services.
Attendees also saw FIM try out a new venue, the Sheraton, abou
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank