Times are tough in the asset management industry. Newspapers and online news services abound with daily reports on job cuts, cancelled bonuses and even whole asset management divisions being closed down. It’s time to make sure your IT is working for you. Datamonitor’s Ravi Chauhan explains why
European asset managers are currently faced with a number of business-critical issues, including investigations into fee structures, defections of prominent fund managers and, in some instances, a re-a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II