Thomson Financial Services Inc. plans to build a standard software interface to disparate order-routing and execution facilities. The interface will likely debut as part of Thomson's AutEx block-trading facility, to which the vendor is adding access to third-party brokers' execution systems.
Thomson already has agreements with Execution Services Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. to offer ESI's Ordermatch system and Morgan's Patient Trading MatchPlus continuous crossing system through AutEx (IMT,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground