Bloomberg L.P. plans to allow users of its fixed-income data and analytics service to write applications that would reside on the Bloomberg host mainframes and access Bloomberg data. "We have a project to open our system to outsiders," according to Michael Bloomberg, founder and president.
Speaking at the Financial Investment Management show in Chicago two weeks ago, Bloomberg called the project "massive." But while it would entail providing "outsiders" with application programming interfaces
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground