Mutual of America, a New York City-based insurance company that markets its services strictly to non-profit organizations, will soon begin evaluating portfolio management and accounting systems. However, it looks like the firm may find itself hosting a one-system race--with Advent Software Inc.'s Axys the only contender. Axys, released last December, is Advent's Microsoft Corp. Windows 3.1-based product.
Mutual, which has $7 billion in assets under management, currently employs a variety of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground