NEW YORK--Lord Abbett & Co. has signed a $400,000 deal to install a British Telecom turret system in support of 65 traders. The new system -- which replaces equipment from 11-year incumbent IPC Information Systems -- features computer telephony integration (CTI), a facility that will allow Lord Abbett's technology staff to offer its traders a range of applications in the future.
The system is already running in pre-production mode; it is slated to go live January 14, when Lord Abbett
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain