NEW YORK--Lord Abbett & Co. has signed a $400,000 deal to install a British Telecom turret system in support of 65 traders. The new system -- which replaces equipment from 11-year incumbent IPC Information Systems -- features computer telephony integration (CTI), a facility that will allow Lord Abbett's technology staff to offer its traders a range of applications in the future.
The system is already running in pre-production mode; it is slated to go live January 14, when Lord Abbett relocate
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy