AutEx Systems Inc. is offering its block trading information system in digital form and is considering distributing the service through other vendors.
The Computer-to-Computer Feed (CCF) product captures and stores all data available through AutEx's Trading Information System, which electronically links institutional investors and the block trading desks of securities firms. In the past, the digital data feed was supplied to only a handful of broker-dealers including Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit