Data Broadcasting Corp.'s Shark Information Services Corp. subsidiary is readying a UNIX version of its equities, options and futures market data and analytics service. Beta tests of the UNIX product running on Sun Microsystems Inc. SPARCstations will begin around year's end.
The product -- scheduled for a second quarter 1993 release -- is the first in the vendor's Barracuda line of services, which are to be delivered using broadcast communications (IMD, March 30). Support for UNIX could als
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won