Facing the expiration late next year of its contract with quote-terminal provider Quotron Systems Inc., Advest Group Inc., a Hartford, Conn.-based retail brokerage, has begun to weigh its options. But although Advest has made moves in the past to cut its Quotron bill, the Citicorp-owned vendor is under consideration for the new deal.
The Advest contract would cover the installation of some 1,000 quote terminals. According to Chuck Lukas, vice president of strategic systems at Advest, the cont
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming