Dow Jones Markets is turning to Microsoft to provide much of the technology it will use to rebuild its information and transactional delivery infrastructure--and as a result, Microsoft's server technology will be key to products that the information vendor is developing for the investment management marketplace.
Two weeks ago the companies announced an alliance to "combine their respective technologies and expertise in the development of new information and transaction systems for financial i
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1