Mitchell Hutchins Asset Management Inc., a subsidiary of PaineWebber Inc., is set to upgrade the hardware platform supporting its Maximum Data Corp. International Portfolio Management System (IPMS). Mitchell Hutchins will replace its Wang Laboratories Inc. VS platform with an IBM RS/6000 server running AIX, IBM's version of UNIX.
Once completed, the installation will mark the first time MaxData has run IPMS on its new IBM RS/6000 platform. MaxData is also working on a new, more powerful
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers