Telekurs (USA) is launching the Financial Information Management System (FIMS) data platform and the Finvest data terminal, previously only available in Europe, in the US. According to Barry Raskim, president of Telekurs (USA), the Finvest terminal was adapted by US-based developers to make the European product "more US friendly." FIMS is a server that connects to the Telekurs Digital Feed, Telesphere's Ticker, Reuters' Selectfeed and the Triarch 2000 digital data distribution system.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain